This is Ms. Hilley from BHS; I wanted to construct a community through which we could update for Information Society, its officers, its members, and any wannabes.
IS is a club in which everyone is (technically) an officer, as long as you make up a cool title. There are no membership dues, although donations of snack food are greatly appreciated.
Our mission features many dimensions, including, but not limited to, the following:
- provide an outlet for the intellectually curious
- offer community service opportunities through such organizations as The Orlando Shakespeare Festival (ushering) and Make-A-Wish (toiling)
- plan overseas adventures with Art Events Orlando: five spots still open for Paris this Christmas!
This club was started by The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, who (sadly) graduated in '04: Steven Chitty, James Ellis, Seth Sheldon, and Kyle Weber. We would not have functioned without the Minister of Propaganda, Emily Smith.
- Phillip "Afro" Spence
- Holly "Where Am I?" Bolinger
- Christie "Stuck in T-8 Four Periods A Day" Uselton
- uh. . .I'm missing someone very, very important. HELP.
If you'd like to moderate this community, e-mail me.
Our meetings are alternate Mondays, or when I remember to have one. :-)